Friday, July 16, 2010

SPLENDOUR IN THE GRASS ?


WHOS GOING TO SPLENDOUR///?????


Cottage Industry's first date with Splendour.

I flew to the gold coast from bondi and the following day Anita, (my mum) and i drove up to woodford
in the dark hoping for a nice sunrise. The weather had been rainy for the previous 3 days and with the deadline we REALLY needed it to be a nice day.
I think my mum was good luck because it turned out to be a really pretty morning. Well a least for the first few hours anyway.
When i got back to the car from shooting the cows my mum was asleep in the passenger side.
She was so PEACEFUL! Thats what Woodford will do to you.
Im insanely jealous of everyone whos going xx

Hope You DIG!!!!!

Thanks to Markie Blodel for making us look good. xxx
geeez wish i was going xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment