Thursday, August 20, 2009

GOLD COAST IN THE WINTER

Going home to the Gold Coast for me is always such a nervously exciting time. I love to be were all of my brothers, mum,dad and my childhood friends call home.
Growing up in a place based heavily on tourism is interesting and amazing in equal parts. When so many Australians and internationals spend there few weeks a year of annual leave in your backyard You can't help but feel like it's the best place on earth. Notoriously sunny and warm even in the winter, with a few of the best waves on earth you'd be mad ever to leave. Although i find myself doing this all the time! Clearly im braindead!!! 
This clip was shot when i first returned home from LA in july 2009. Testing out my new hd-p2 camera.

 See if you can spot my dad in one of the shots.!
tip:
he is the only person in the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment